Friday, September 10, 2010

Attempting a blog

For those of you who already know me, you know that I've been a bondage and fetish model for a long time (like, 10 years long time). I've been tied up in latex as well as naked by some of the best. To a certain extent I try and push myself and try new things, new positions, new toys, anything to do with bondage and sex. You may also know that I do some fem dom stuff and love to shoot POV humiliation videos for a few companies.
Well now you can find me on my own two sites - www.KendraJames.com which is all about me and my escapades into bondage, latex, sex with my hot friends and me playing with myself. You can also find me on www.FemmeFataleDommes.com which is my darker, meaner side, the side that makes boys cry and do naughty things.
So come join me and experience my world of fetish!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kendra, nice to see you here, I have my blog under Mrstocking, everthing stocking and nylon related! Good luck with the new blog.
    Nick :)

    ReplyDelete